1. Only one winner per prize.
2. The contest is open only for small businesses, start-ups and venturing entrepreneurs residing in Perth and aged 20 years or over.
3. First prize is a 5-page Branded Responsive Website in line with our Budget Starter package (link to the page on our website). If the winner wishes to re-vamp an existing website may do so, but the offerings will be restricted to our Budget Starter package (link to the page on our website). The prize is restricted only to the mentioned web design package, cost for other services such as extra pages, domain name registration, hosting, SSL etc. will have to be borne by the winner. However, Budget Websites will assist in these processes, if required. Only 1 revision is permitted.
4. Second prize SEO services as per our Budget Package (link to the page). This service only refers to Organic Digital Marketing Techniques. Budget Websites will put in practice the best Organic SEO Practices; however, it will not commit to any specific targets. The prize does not include any paid Digital Marketing services.
5. 3rd prize Social Media Listing as per our Budget Package (link to the page). This service only refers to Organic Digital Marketing Techniques. Budget Websites will put in practice the best Organic SEM Practices; however, it will not commit to any specific targets. The prize does not include any paid Digital Marketing services.
6. Winners will be selected by the Leslie Rayment, Managing Director of Budget Websites based on the inputs.
7. Best and thoughtful contributions will be awarded.
8. The promoter of this competition is Budget Websites whose registered office is at 3/33 Archer Street, Carlisle, WA 6101.
9. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via facebook, website and email.
12. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
13. Closing date for entry is 24th October 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Budget Websites reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible through email.
b. Budget Websites is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
c. The prizes are as stated above, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable.
d. The winner will be notified by email and through our social media pages on 1st November 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
e. Budget Websites will notify the winner regarding the time required for the delivery of the prize.
f. The winner will have to provide all the relevant information and content for delivering the website or digital marketing services
g. Budget websites cannot be blamed for any delay at the hands of the winner in providing us with relevant information required for delivering the website or Digital Marketing services.
h. Budget Websites decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
i. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
j. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
k. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
l. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.